What’s Different About the Brown Boys?
If you ask their customers, you’ll get different answers. Some appreciate the hometown family business supporting the community since 1998. Others are grateful for their quick response during an emergency.
“I think it’s our quality products,” says Will Brown. “We won’t use sub-par materials because every roof we install is backed with our family name. We have too much integrity to install a crappy product.”
Brother Robert suggests, “I think it’s our attention to details. If our technicians aren’t superior craftsmen, then they’re not getting up on your roof. The most important day in the life of your roof is the day it’s installed. Proper installation prevents major headaches down the road.”
“Both my sons are correct,” father Bill exclaims. “It takes a great product and premium craftsmanship for a roof to be called a Brown Boys Roof. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
- A leaky roof is as useful as an inflatable dart board.
- Smiling can make a person’s day better.
- We work over your head, but we shouldn’t talk over your head.
- Those fly-by-night storm chasers should be hung out to dry with the low-grade roofs they install.
- Everyone deserves the best service at an affordable price, even if you went to Ole Miss or LSU.
- Your new roof should be installed with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- Cutting corners always causes problems.
- Brown is beautiful.
- You do what you say and say what you do.
- A cheap roof creates expensive leaks.
- Not paying your deductible is a breach of contract and insurance fraud.
- Committing fraud is not a smart business strategy. Stop it.
- Poor customer service is like stepping on a lego.
- Liars suck.