Roof Maintenance CLUB
Protect Your Home with the Roof Maintenance Club
- Peace of Mind: You’ll know that your roof is ready to protect you from whatever Mother Nature sends your way, and you won’t have to worry about water invading your home!
- Clean Gutters!: A $339 Value! – Never clean your gutters again! We’ll clean up to 150 feet of your gutters for you every year so you don’t have to get up on that ladder again!
- The Roof Care Advantage: Every year we’ll climb up on your roof and into your attic to ensure that your roof is providing you with the maximum protection for your home. Plus, we’ll take bird’s eye view photos so you can see for yourself! The Roof Care Advantage includes:
- 17 Point Roof Check Up & Attic Analysis – A $129 Value: The true strength of your roof can’t be seen from the street. We’ll look at things from the inside to ensure your safety, and we’ll inspect the 17 most critical components of your roof.
- Skylight Cleaning – A $99 Value: Let your light in! While we inspect your roof, we’ll clean your skylights so you don’t have to.
- Large Debris Removal – A $79 Value: Sticks and large debris on your roof are unsightly and destructive. Don’t climb up there and put yourself at risk! We’ll do it for you (up to 100 sq. feet of roof).
- Priority Guaranteed Appointment: When you need help, you’ll move to the front of the line, and we’ll be there to serve your within 24 hours of your call!
- Exclusive 10% Repair Discount Fee: If your roof needs help, you’ll receive and exclusive members-only 10% repair discount.
- Reduced Diagnostics: As a member, you’ll receive an exclusive $19.95 reduced diagnostic fee.
Listed repairs are based upon roofs with pitches between 2/12 and 8/12 that are readily accessible. Add 30% to the quoted prices for roofs that are over 8/12 pitch and/or are difficult to access (rounded to the nearest dollar.)
Why Should I Join the Roof Maintenance Club?
All it takes is the tiniest of openings. With an opening the size of a pin head…water finds a way. Water can find a way into your home and when it does, it quickly destroys your safety, comfort, and possessions. The worst part is, you may not even know when it has made its way into your home until it’s too late. You won’t know there’s a leak in your roof until there’s a water spot on the ceiling, a trickle of water down your wall, or an inch of water in your kitchen.
Your roof is your only line of defense from water’s invasion. And your roof is constantly changing. Every heat wave or cold snap expands and contracts your roof. Every gust of wind or drive of rain alters its integrity. Any strength of storm can do invisible damage to your roof’s structure and protection. In fact, each year weather causes an average of eleven billion dollars of damage from hail, thunderstorms, hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes.
But you can protect your home and family from the threat. As an Roof Maintenance Club member, we’re on your side. We’ll be your eyes when it comes to finding the seemingly invisible signals of water damage before they invade your home. Keep water out and help your roof protect you.
“If your roof is more than 20 years old, there’s a good change it’s due for replacement. But younger roofs can fail too, so its a good idea to inspect a roof at least once a year.”
-Tom Silva, www.thisoldhouse.com
“It doesn’t take a lot of effort to prevent damage from water. A regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the exterior building structure and interior appliances and fixtures may help reduce or prevent costly water damage.”
-State Farm Insurance, www.statefarm.com
Your Roof’s Risk Assessment
- How old is your roof? <5 yrs.? 5-10 yrs? >10yrs?
- Are there trees around your home?
- Has your roof leaked in the past year?
- Have you repaired your roof since it was installed?
- Have you had your roof inspected since it was installed?
- Is your home subject to extreme weather? (Storms, heat, etc.)
- Do you ever get on your roof? (Hang lights, clean gutters, etc.)
- Have you had any pest infestations in your roof or attic in the last year?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you and your home’s safety could be in jeopardy. Protect your peace of mind with an Roof Maintenance Club membership.
As an Roof Maintenance Club Member, You Receive:
- Annual Gutter Cleaning of up to 150 feet!
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee of $19.95
- 10% Discount on Repairs
- Guaranteed Appointments within 24 hours!*
- The Roof Care Advantage-Including:17 Point Safety Analysis, Skylight Cleaning, Debris Removal, Attic Analysis
Your Roof Maintenance Club Investment Options
The Roof Maintenance Club is an easy way to ensure the protection of your roof for years to come. Plus, you can handle your investment with any of these convenient options.
A monthly investment of $14.95
Invest in a multi-year club and save with a discount and inflation protection
|Investment||Discount||You Save!||Your Total Investment|
*You decide the method that best fits your budget. The choice is yours!*