Fayetteville & Bentonville Recommended Roofers
Make sure your roofing company stands apart from the rest and delivers the best. Look for the “Recommended Roofer” symbol before you select a roofing professional.
Choosing A Roofing Professional
Choosing the right professional to install or repair your roof is the most important step when you have to make a repair or replace your old roof. Why? Well, for starters, there’s an old saying, “The most important day in the life of your roof is the day it’s installed. “Proper installation procedures” are vitally important.
In selecting the right professional to handle your roofing needs, here are some simple things to look for:
- Make sure your roofer has the proper insurance coverages and bonding. Did you know that when you hire a contractor who is not properly insured and bonded, you may become the “general contractor” and are then responsible for not only any damage to your home, but you may also be liable if a roofing employee gets hurt while working on your home.
- Make sure your roofing contractor has a valid contractor’s license for your city, county and/or state and obtains all of the necessary permits to work on your home. Remember, if the contractor does not obtain all of the necessary permits, you may be held legally liable by your city or county and, in some situations, you may be unable to sell your home.
- Make sure your roofing contractor offers workmanship warranties (not just manufacturer warranties). This will protect you from shoddy installation procedures. Some of he major reasons for manufacturer warranties being void are due to:
- Improper installation
- Inadequate attic ventilation
- Condensation of moisture
- Improper nail placement
- Natural disasters (lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, hailstorms, excessive wind)
- Too many layers being applied to a roof
- Ask about the installation procedures used by your roofing contractor. Make sure they use the proper techniques to ensure the longest life possible for your roofing system.
- Ask about an iron-clad guarantee. A lot of roofing contractors do not warrant their work. Make sure you get a 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee. There is no reason to do business with any company that does not offer this type of guarantee!
What Makes a Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professional Different?
- Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professionals offer an iron-clad 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on both workmanship and materials.
- Only roofers bearing the Recommended Roofer™ symbol have the opportunity to offer you the Technician Seal of Safety™ which assures you that Recommended Roofer™ Roofing Professionals conduct background checks and perform regular drug testing on their employees as allowed by law. That translates into peace of mind for you and your family.